The information is provided in accordance with the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) no. 2016/679 and with the General Provisions of the Guarantor of 5 June 2015 on cookies and concerns those persons who connect to web and mobile access points, excluding third-party content that may be consulted by the user through the relevant links.
Farmaceutici Dott. Ciccarelli S.p.A. guarantees compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data.
Users/visitors must read this Policy carefully before submitting any type of personal information and/or filling out any form present on the access points mentioned above.
Controller, responsible for data protection and processingThe Data Controller is Farmaceutici Dott. Ciccarelli S.p.A. with registered office in Via Clemente Prudenzio, 13 - 20138 Milan, Italy. The updated list of Personal Data Processing Managers is available on request. Within the Company personal data will be processed by the employees of the company divisions indicated within the afore-mentioned list. These employees work as Officers under the direct authority of the Controller. The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at: [email protected]
Type of data processed and purpose of the processing
1. Navigation dataThe computer systems and software procedures used to operate this portal acquire, in their normal operation and only for the duration of the connection, certain personal data whose transmission implicitly takes place during the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected for the purpose of associating it to identified data subjects but, by its very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users (e.g. IP addresses), domain names of the terminals used, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the applicants, the time of the requests, etc., to be identified. This data, immediately deleted after processing, is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on use of the website and to check its correct functioning. The data on web contacts is kept for up to a maximum of 7 days, with the exception of any computer crimes against the websites. No data deriving from the service will be communicated or disseminated.
General information on cookiesCookies are small text files that the websites visited by users send to their terminals (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same websites upon each subsequent visit via the same terminal. Furthermore, each website may allow the transmission of so-called third-party cookies, i.e. those generated by Internet websites other than the one the user is visiting (through objects in it such as banners, images, maps, sounds or specific links to web pages of other domains). On the basis of the subject responsible for the management of cookies sent by a website, two types of cookies are distinguished:
- first-party cookies when they are directly managed by the controller and/or publisher of the website (Farmaceutici Dott. Ciccarelli S.p.A.);
- - third-party cookies when they are managed by parties unrelated to the website visited by the user.
Cookies are small text strings which the websites visited by a user send to their terminal (usually the browser) where they are stored before being sent back to the same websites during a subsequent visit by the same user.
- technical cookies used to customise the user interface based on the language choice.
- Google Analytics, provided by the company Google Inc. [ http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ ]
- Mailchimp, provided by the company The Rocket Science Group LLC [ http://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/ ]
Management of the choice of cookiesCookies can be managed by the user through their own browser. The user can manage their cookie preferences through the functionalities present in common browsers (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) which delete/remove cookies (all or some) or change the browser settings themselves to block the sending of cookies or to limit them to specific websites (with respect to others).
It is possible to know how to configure the browser settings (normally accessible from the "Tools" bar) by going to the "Support" web pages of the suppliers of the afore-mentioned browsers (which can also be identified by means of a search engine). Disabling cookies does not in itself preclude the use of the services of the website; however, if all cookies are deleted/blocked, including technical cookies, it would be impossible to perform certain operations or it would be more complex and/or less secure.
3. Data provided voluntarily by the userThe optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data to access certain services aimed at customers, to make requests by e-mail or for personnel selection involves the subsequent acquisition by Farmaceutici Dott. Ciccarelli S.p.A. Of the sender's address or any other personal data that will be processed solely to respond to the request or to provide the service.
The legal basis of the processing is the express consent of the customer requested on the single data collection forms.
Optional provision of dataApart from that specified for surfing data, users/visitors are free to provide their own personal data. Failure to provide such data may entail the impossibility of obtaining what is requested.
Methods of processing and storage periodThe personal data acquired is processed through the use of automated tools and/or manually and only for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected.
Data collected for commercial communication purposes will be retained until a cancellation request. Farmaceutici Dott. Ciccarelli S.p.A. in any case observes the current regulatory provisions in order to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
Rights of the interested partiesThe subjects to whom the data refers are entitled, in accordance with articles 15 - 22 of the GDPR, to obtain at any time confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data, to know the content and origin, to verify its precision or to request integration, updating or correction by writing to the e-mail address: [email protected]
According to the same article, it is possible to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law and to object in any case, for legitimate reasons, to its processing.
For any other type of relevant information the email address is [email protected]